Gary Franchi
[Image: Gary-Profile.jpg]
Gary Franchi the founder and producer of YouTube Chanel  The Next News Network has been under attack for quite some time because of his personal comments, his ability to sensationalize, to see conspiracies in everything and every one.  Saying this, I would like to warn everyone not to blink with there eyes, twitch with there fingers, or even look down onto the ground. These are all signs that can lead to a conspiracy plot against you.

We will be showing a few recent broadcasts of Gary's  "The Next News Network" give our personal meaning, and invite our members to do the same.
The first in the line of misleading journalism by Gary Franchi

the headlines for this video are "URGENT: HILLARY CLINTON SPENT MILLIONS TO COVER UP THIS HUMILIATING VIDEO OF HER"
Now we all know that Gary doesn't like Hillary, But by reporting this kind of nonsense He is making himself look like an idiot.
I've watched this so called video and to be truthful, I can't see anything that wood humiliate Hillary. the second thing that is bothering me, it's not a video he is showing of Hillary, but a photo. And finally, I can't seem to find any evidence that would sugest that Hillary is paying millions of dollars to cover up this so called humiliating moment. My conclusion is, that Gary is once again sensationalizing the news.